Learn how to make games with Apple's new framework SpriteKit from the Ray Wenderlich Team & friends!
Sprite Kit is the first Apple framework completely dedicated to creating games! And boy does it pack tons of great features! So many that you can get lost if you don't have a simple and effective guide.
The Ray Wenderlich tutorial team that created the biggest Cocos2D learning resource, now brings you on speed with Sprite Kit quickly and easily.
See the video trailer of the book!
With "iOS games by Tutorials" you will:
- ★ develop several mini-games from scratch
- ★ use the great game art and sounds provided with the book
- ★ learn how to implement physics in your game (physics drive games like Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, and much more)
- ★ create iOS7 code using the latest and greatest Objective-C features
- ★ 1,000+ pages of content
- ★ pre-order now and get the PDF as soon as Apple lifts the iOS7 NDA!
- ★ a top bargain!
What are you waiting for? You should order right NOW!
If you are still not sure, just read what some of the previous books' readers had to say:
When you click on "Order NOW" you will:
- Land on the "iOS games by Tutorials" store page.
- Read more about the book
- Click on the orange "Order now" button to confirm the purchase
- Fastspring.com payment page shows up, enter your PayPal or CreditCard
- Awesome, you got yourself a copy of "iOS games by Tutorials"!